Today's Decision

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Charlie_W

In the mail today, I received both the AAW Magazine and the new CSUSA Catalog.....which one do I look at first? :confused::biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_4286.jpg
    IMG_4286.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 171
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Hands down the AAW one. The crafts supply catalog may come in handy for the projects you are going to want to do after reading AAW. It won't work the other way around. :)

Charlie_W

Good thoughts John!...Thanks!

Mark, I am one of those weird persons who reads magazines and catalogs from back to front.....makes it a little hard when the articles in AAW build upon one another in complexity and techniques when I am not reading them in the correct order! :eek:

Anyone else do this?

keithncsu

Mark, I am one of those weird persons who reads magazines and catalogs from back to front.....makes it a little hard when the articles in AAW build upon one another in complexity and techniques when I am not reading them in the correct order! :eek:

Anyone else do this?

Umm, no. That's freakin weird hahaha:biggrin: I'm a lefty and have some weird habits but that one I've never heard of!

Why do you do that?

jttheclockman

Yea I fall into the no catagory too. Especially a catalog. why in the world do you want to read that. It is there for things that are needed at some time. No time for that. I have in fact just about stopped all my woodworking magazines. Have stock piled so many and just hate to throw them out but have no idea what to do with them.

SteveG

Anyone else do this?

You should request the Mods to take down your post, and then deny that you ever said that. :eek::eek:

Anyone else do this?

You mean there's another way to read magazines?????????:biggrin::biggrin:

Kenny Durrant

This doesn't have anything to do with the original topic but John T brought something to mind so I'll blame him. I had two different sets of magazines I couldn't throw away as well. I found someone that had the hobby that the magazine referred to and gave them to that person. When they gave me their excuses I mean reasons for not wanting them I told them to read or look at what they wanted and pass them onto someone else or throw them away. I never looked back and I enjoy the extra room.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
For years I never threw a magazine away, I had them all over the house. Then one day I realized that I had so many new magazines coming in that I never referred back to any of them. I packed them in order by year and some like National Geographic I gave to schools or libraries. Others I gave to a local newspaper columnist to use for reference(he was a political column writer) and the rest I threw away. I never missed them once they were gone.
This doesn't have anything to do with the original topic but John T brought something to mind so I'll blame him. I had two different sets of magazines I couldn't throw away as well. I found someone that had the hobby that the magazine referred to and gave them to that person. When they gave me their excuses I mean reasons for not wanting them I told them to read or look at what they wanted and pass them onto someone else or throw them away. I never looked back and I enjoy the extra room.

Top Bottom