Today

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

darbytee

at 3:44 PM my wife and I were blessed with a son, Lucas Edward Ritter. Five weeks early and delivered by C-section, but both mother and baby are doing well. Christmas has truly come early for me this year.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

Congrats Fred to you and the Mrs. truly a very blessed Merry Christmas in your home. Just make sure you shake the saw dust off yourself before you pick him up [:D]

Deere41h

Congratulations Fred....What a wonderful Christmas present. This will be a Christmas that you will long remember. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

How soon will you introduce the new one to the lathe?

Ron Mc

Congrats Fred.
For goodness sake throw a gauge in his little hand and watch him grasp it! Yep, another pen turner.[:D]

woodwish

Congrats! And in time for a tax deduction, plus a good excuse to not buy presents for anyone else ("with the new baby coming so early we had no time to shop!"). Our first came 5 weeks early, healthiest one we had and c-section is sure a lot easier on the relationship (at least for dad) that 24 hours of labor where mom wants to kill dad for causing all this. The c-section never really seemed to slow down my wife any.

This may keep you out of the shop some but it is worth it!

mick

Congratulations Fred, Glad to hear both Mom and Son are doing fine! And we hope y'all have a very Merry Christmas!!!!!

micah

That's awesome Fred! Congradulations!
All you have to do now is just get use to browsing the forum with a baby in your arm, feeding at 3:00 in the morning.[:eek:)]

53Jim

Congrats Fred. Did you make arrangements with the doctor to pay his/her bill with Hand Turned Pens. If need be I'm sure some of us could send you a few, that way you could pay all the bills with pens.[:D]

Well, I thought it was funny[:(]

Just trying to help.

Congrats again.

Fangar

Fred,

No one can ever explain to someone what having a baby can do to you. Now that you have one, you will notice a softer spot in your heart for all children. You will love that child more than you could have ever before imagined or understood. You will not feel this same feeling for other's children, but will have a new respect and ability to see their children through their eyes. It is nearly impossible to put clearly into words. I have two children of my own, still young... 3 & 5. I am very excited for you and what your future will hold with your new one. Congratulations! Just wait and see.

Cheers,

Fangar

darbytee

Thanks to everyone. This is our second child. We have a three year old daughter that is completely excited to be a big sister. I'm happy to report that mother and son are both doing well. My wife will be released from the hospital tomorrow and we hope to have our son home by New Year's eve. Pics will be coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom