Thoughts and prayers for our spell checker

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

I know he will not ask himself so I will ask for him.
William (Wdcav1952) Cavanaugh will undergo surgery for knee replacement tomorrow at 7:30 AM. He has osteoarthritis in both knees and will become the bionic man tomorrow by having the right one replaced.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PR_Princess

William, all our thoughts and prayers go out to you tonight.

Hmmm, I have always liked Steve Austin...

William, does that mean that when you are back to correcting all of our spelling errors that the computer screen will flicker in slo-mo and go dadadadada????:D;)

LEAP

Best of luck and prayers for a speedy recovery. Does this mean you will have even more time to hang out on the IAP during recovery? Look out folks I hear a new post count leader coming!

DocStram

In honor of William's impending surgery .... I suggest that all IAP members grab one of their knees tomorrow morning at 7:30AM. It will be a salute of solidarity to a member in (k)need.

Good luck William. In a year, it will all be worth it. Just ask my wifey.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Give 'em hell, Cav!!!

You know I'll be "rooting" for the surgical team!

You'll be up and running the hundred (inches) again, soon!

That could be my last opportunity to "Kneedle" Cav for a couple weeks - hope you all enjoyed it.

Much success, my friend.:D:D

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Thanks Roy, I think!! Nah, Lou, you make a pen stand with the patella. [8D]

I appreciate the thoughts and prayers. I'll be away from the site for a few days, but I am already practicing speed typing NPGJ to help me catch Ed on the post list!![:eek:)]

wudnhed

WOW William, I wish you a kneedy speedy recovery. Please keep the Dr. and nurses in line with their spelling ;)[}:)]. Blessing, my friend!

Jarheaded

Hey Cav, my mom had them both done last year. She was up and yelling at everyone within a week. So just keep your spirits up and find someone to yell at, if you can't find someone I'll send you my son's phone number, he's used to getting yelled at for nothing. Wishing you nothing but the best, and a fast recovery.

airrat

William I hope everything goes well, if you kneed anything please call us. Plus I know you want to hear Kelly's voice and talk some Irish talk.

GoodTurns

Cav- I have several friends with "new" knees. nothing but success stories! I'll add you to the list as soon as you tell us all went well!

Top Bottom