For those that remember him

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Frank Fusco, Rifleman1776, is in the hospital scheduled for heart surgery tomorrow. He's not been here for a while, but used to be a pretty vocal poster for a while. Word I have is he had a heart attack Sunday and is scheduled for 4-6 stents.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Frank and I had some very colorful discussions! He made a lot of good contributions here. I hope all goes well for him.

leehljp

Member Liaison
Praying for him! He believed in what he did. He was very helpful to me way back when! He was one of the first to mention mandrelless or "turning between centers", and it was a while before most people took notice.

Last edited:

jttheclockman

I too remember him very well also. Told it like he saw it.

I too wish him all the best and may the Good Lord be with him

This is the latest update on Frank from another forum....I suspect he's giving his nurses a run for their money....

"""Well I talked to Frank this morning and he is doing well. Said he was concerned that someone ripped his chest open and stuck a bunch of tubes in it.........
He had the tube remove and is doing fine said he will probably be in there 10 more days. He is up and walking some.
He also wanted me to tell the Family here Thanks for all the well wishes and Prayer he is looking forward to getting back here soon. """

Top Bottom