Things that irritate you!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
"greens"

I've always found that odd - they'll let me buy anything I want in the store, but I have to pay extra if I want to be able to carry it home. I'd rather they work a percentage of a price increase into every item. The whole thing is a gimmick to sell those plastic-coated germ bags they have in every store now.

I miss the old paper grocery bags - the ones that I could use as a garbage bag afterwards...now I ironically have to buy plastic bags to throw out my trash...
Just goes to show you - never trust 'green'.

When I shopped at Aldi's I bought the bags once and kept some in my truck so when I went I I always had a couple with me. At our Save-a-lot now we take the cart out to the car where we have bags in the trunk and bag the stuff there.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Yes

Oh believe me I don't mind the quarter a cut, saves me time and lugging around the oak, it's just how cheap can they get? Next grocery stores going to charge you a quarter per bag when you get groceries?

I hope not... seems like Walmart tries to see home many bags they can send home with me... one or two items per bag.... :mad:
I think that's because the bags are so weak they can only be trusted to hold two items without breaking - one if it weighs more than a pound.

turningfish

Bring a battery powered saw , lay the plywood on one of those flat panel carts and cut it right there. Just a thought. If you're at Lowes buying plywood ask what the hell "WHITE WOOD" is. They have no clue and niether do I.

edicehouse

Bring a battery powered saw , lay the plywood on one of those flat panel carts and cut it right there. Just a thought. If you're at Lowes buying plywood ask what the hell "WHITE WOOD" is. They have no clue and niether do I.

Wouldn't that be like asking what fish fish sticks are made of?

Top Bottom