Thanks Nils @ CSUSA (I think LOL)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dario

Today I went to collect my mail and to my surprise there is a small package from CSUSA.

Odd...since I don't have a new order. Well turned out that Nils was kind enough to keep me in mind to "sample" the new and improved bushings for the Emperor.

GREAT!!! Now I just need to buy the kits :D[:p]. Nils, if this is a sales tactic...dang you're good!!! (hook, line and sinker)

Anyone thinking of doing another Emperor group buy? LOL [}:)]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dario

Well not sure what's different. I just read a bit about the letter attached to it and it says (if I remember it correctly) that these are so exact that getting a little CA between the tubes and bushing can lock it up.

You should know that reading the paper was like a blur...come on I have a free set of bushing to inspecta nd admire!!! LOL I won't trust my mind so should you LOL...I'll get the exact words tonight.

I meant well writing this but not sure now if I should have.

wayneis

I recieved a set today also and they were sent out to a few of us to test them. If some of you remember, the first bushings some thought were too sloppy.

Wayne

Dario

I was too busy with the Sierra last night...totally forgot about my promise to post the contents of the note. But I think I got the jist of it.

One thing I liked is that these are supposedly locally made...ergo...made in USA!!! YEAH!!!

nilsatcraft

Dario- I thought you had the pen and had requested the bushings [:I]. Well I guess you'd better order some Emperor Kits now [;)].
For woodscavenger and others, we ran a limited batch of locally made bushings that were within .001" of the tube size because some felt that the bushings that shipped with the kit were too loose. They've worked fine for most but we thought we'd see what people thought about a much tighter bushing. Dozens and dozens of these kits have been turned using the bushings that were originally sent out and they have turned out great. These newer ones are in the experimental phase right now- we're just seeing what people think. If this is the way that people like it, we'll switch the bushings in the near future. Right now we'll wait and see what our testers have to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom