Thanks Exotics

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
The last order I received for Exotic Blanks contained some unbelievable freebees, including a Tru-Stone. Now don't tell Dawn or Ed, but I would order from them anyway due to their quality products and superior customer service. I've never gotten anything from them that wasn't top quality.

Case in point, my last order was delayed by a couple of days because as Dawn was packaging it she noticed some "spots" in some of the blanks I had ordered. She notified me that the order would be delayed and made an entire new batch. Then she threw in the amazing freebees. Had she not said anything I probably would not have noticed the delay. It was only by a day or two. It just goes to show, to me anyway, that you can count on consistent quality with each and every order.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

renowb

I agree! Exotics is customer oriented for sure! Plus they have great products!

wizard

=3 !!! for Exotics. They have done so much above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service....if I started to tell you how much they have done...I would start to get sappy.:rolleyes:. Doc

bitshird

Exotics is a great place to do business, Ed and Dawn are tops!! at least Dawn is Ed, Ehh :wink::wink: although he did give some great info on the Rhino Plastic blanks before I had a chance to make an ass of my self, which is something that just seems to happen!!:rolleyes::confused::biggrin:

Top Bottom