Thanks to everyone at MPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
I received a very nice get well soon card Saturday. It was signed by alot of people from the MPG. This is the reason I love this group!! Thanks again to everyone and a big shout out to Becky Bell, I figure she was the culprit behind the card!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

m4skinner

I received a very nice get well soon card Saturday. It was signed by alot of people from the MPG. This is the reason I love this group!! Thanks again to everyone and a big shout out to Becky Bell, I figure she was the culprit behind the card!

LOL well you may be right. hope your feeling better.

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam

I had some inside info :biggrin:. Hopefully you sold some blanks that weekend!!

m4skinner

I had some inside info :biggrin:. Hopefully you sold some blanks that weekend!!

I thought you may have, yes we did very well.

stuckinohio

Truthfully I owe most of what I know to the IAP and members of the IAP. I've been fortunate enough to be on the receiving end of generosity of members many times as well. Ernie and Bob are two of those members that I speak of!

I am hoping you and Bob get well soon. For whatever reason I didn't get around to signing either of the cards. Sorry for that. I think I was wrapped up in stuff and totally forgot.

Lewis

Top Bottom