Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MRDucks2

Between my Dad, my two Brothers, myself and my Son we have had someone on active duty during every every war and conflict from WWII through Afghanistan except for Korea, during which one of our Cousins did serve.

Whether it be my Dad's 2 years of drafted service starting in the Army Air Corps and getting out of the US Air Force (his 3 brothers were also drafted), my Cousin who took a round to his leg in Korea, my oldest Brother who joined the Navy under Eisenhower and Retired under Reagan, my other brother who retired from the Army and has a letter of commendation from President Reagan, myself who helped bring the then new F/A-18 Hornet into the Marine Corps or my Son who supported the 5th generation of the same bird covering his two high school friends over Afghanistan 20 years later, we all made it home alive.

And we all know someone who did not. While we appreciate the gratitude and support, this day is for those who gave all.

Let no one forget that Freedom is Never Free...

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Last edited:

PatrickR

Memorial Day / Decoration Day has taken on more meaning for me after getting interested in genealogy.
In memory of all the fallen and today in particular my second cousin. Nay Harris, 1889-1918, interred at Arlington Cemetery. Thank You!
a118eba5138bc94ad37bb2fd12ea72b6.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom