Thank You Rojo22-Robert Johnson and IAP Community

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Nickfff

Hello,
I feel compelled to write a note. I attended the Atlanta Show and met several IAP members which was fun, including Robert Johnson-Rojo 22, Alan Shaw and Carl.

I was traveling solo and Robert stayed late and helped me pack up. I really thought this was extremely nice and just left me in awe that he was so willing to help. I am very appreciative of this and his kindness.

I have been turning for a few years but more recently joined iap. It has been a real blessing. IAP members have been great and it truly has shown to be a community. Thanks to Robert for his time and effort.

Thank all the others for taking the time to answer questions, help etc along the way. I.e. Anthony Turchetta aka penworks has fielded many of my multiple questions.

Thank you all,
Nicholas Frederick aka nickfff

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
Nicholas

It was my pleasure to help out! I know how that mad dash to the airport can be. I appreciate you letting me hang out and oogle the nice wares you had out there. Some fine examples of some good wood, excellent turning skills, and awesome finishes. It is always fun to put a face with an IAP handle, and it was tons of fun hanging out with the Arizona contingent! I hope Atlanta treated you well, and you get to come back next year. I hope the return flight was a good one.

Thanks again for all of the fellowship and good information!

Robert

Top Bottom