Thank you IAP and team

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dale Allen

Thank you Jeff and all your team for a great show. I learned many new things and really enjoyed the event and demos. I regret not having attended in the prior years. I received some really great gifts as prizes.
Michael (mbroberg) could you tell me where the pinecone blanks and the zigzag blank came from so I can send a thank you.
Thanks again all.

Dale

Attachments

• prizes_17.jpg
    prizes_17.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 236
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Michael (mbroberg) could you tell me where the pinecone blanks and the zigzag blank came from so I can send a thank you.
Thanks again all.

Dale

The Hemlock Pinecone Blanks were generously donated by Tom Barron (tkbarron) on the IAP) of Maneater Blanks. In addition to being able to contact him via PM, he has a Contact" link on his website Maneater Blanks

He could also be reached through Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ManeaterBlanks

Tom donated 100 blanks to the MPG. He does stock those particular blanks on his website.

As far as the ZigZag Blank goes I am not positive on the donor. I siuspect it was Ken Wines (Ken Wines on the IAP), who is exceptionally talented at segmenting. It looks like his work. He brought a number of blanks ot the MPG as a donation. Since they did not go through me I did not have a record of them.

Ken, if you see this can you confirm? Or, if someone knows more about that blank than I do please chime in.

Last edited:

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Thanks again all.

Dale

The Hemlock Pinecone Blanks were generously donated by Tom Barron (tkbarron) on the IAP) of Maneater Blanks. In addition to being able to contact him via PM, he has a Contact" link on his website Maneater Blanks

He could also be reached through Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ManeaterBlanks

Tom donated 100 blanks to the MPG. He does stock those particular blanks on his website.

As far as the ZigZag Blank goes I am not positive on the donor. I siuspect it was Ken Wines (Ken Wines on the IAP), who is exceptionally talented at segmenting. It looks like his work. He brought a number of blanks ot the MPG as a donation. Since they did not go through me I did not have a record of them.

Ken, if you see this can you confirm? Or, if someone knows more about that blank than I do please chime in.

Yes, Ken Wines donated 14 total blanks at the meeting - incredibly beautiful artistry!

Ken Wines

Thanks for the kind words. I did make the zigzag blank. I wanted to do more but got caught up in some other projects. I will try to do better next year if you would like. I really enjoyed the Gathering. The camaraderie of the people in attendance was awesome, all being there for their love of pen making. The demonstrators and demonstrations were of the highest quality, entertaining and educational. I'd never attended one of these events but plan to attend more when possible.

Top Bottom