Thank You!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Pkweiss

Seth,

The honor is truly deserved!! You should change you tag line to "Seth, a 17-year-old who can teach a little something the experts."

Phil

Last edited:

magpens

Congratulations, Seth !!!

I was actually searching last night, for the casting contest thread, after seeing your pen on the front page.

I could not seem to find it. . Could you please post the link or send it to me ? Thanks.

Rolandranch

Last edited:

magpens

Congratulations, Seth !!!

I was actually searching last night, for the casting contest thread, after seeing your pen on the front page.

I could not seem to find it. . Could you please post the link or send it to me ? Thanks.
Thank you! Here is the link to the contest Mal: http://www.penturners.org/forum/f408/2018-birthday-bash-open-casting-contest-poll-153491/

Also, in case you don't already know, the pen is made out of a mastodon molar (mammoth tooth).

Umm .... Yes .... I knew that ... :biggrin: !

Sincere congratulations on your Front Page Appearance !!!

Thanks for the link ... no wonder I could not find it ... it is buried so deeply on an unexpectedly obscure path !

Last edited:

Rolandranch

Umm .... Yes .... I knew that ... :biggrin: !

Sincere congratulations on your Front Page Appearance !!!

Thanks for the link ... no wonder I could not find it ... it is buried so deeply on an unexpectedly obscure path !
Someone asked me what it was made of so I just wanted to make sure nobody was confused. :)

Thanks again Mal!

Last edited:

Rolandranch

Delighted to see your Recognition, Seth.
It was Justly Deserved and Earned, with your Talent, Application, Attitude, Humility, Goals, and Good Manners.
Congratulations,
Brian.
That is quite a compliment. Thank you very much for the kind words Mr. Hawkins.

I'm not sure how well I fit that description but at least I know I have plenty of humility. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Top Bottom