Texas wildfires

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctubbs

I have had limited time recently to monitor the site and this has probably already been asked and answered, but I have been unable to search it out. A few weeks back, we had some members whose homes were threatened by those horrendous Texas wildfires. Did they come out alright as we all hoped and prayed? If not, how can we help them recoup?
Charles

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

fireangels

well I was not affected by those fires but i can tell you they are still dealing with all of it and most of them still have not been let back into the areas

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Johnspensandmore was the one I mentioned who had to evacuate due to the fires. I got a call from him last week or so and he said they his house was not touched by the fire. His neighbors house was a total loss, however and it burned all around him. He was the only IAPer who I am aware of that was in the line of fire.

Timebandit

One of the fires came about 10 miles from us in South Austin, but we are fine. We did have some friends that lost there homes in Batsrop. A couple and several other members of there family lived on the same street and there houses burned. There was also another 1000 fire that started in Bastrop last week. Last i looked that had it under control, but they still had to evacuate people again.

ctubbs

Thanks James, Curtis and Justin for the update. Just being back fence nosy I guess. Everyone, have a great weekend and stay safe.
Charles

Top Bottom