Tease

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I'm really excited about this, so here's a little tease...
In November you'll have the chance to win one of these great prizes.
Click the thumbnails for larger photos.

I'll announce the details on Oct 31. :D

One Woodcraft 8-inch Slow-Speed Grinder

Two Paul Huffman Vises

Three Digital Calipers

Four Mugs-O-Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ryannmphs

ooohhh, I call dibs on the vises!!!! [:D]

sign me up.

ah, I got it, he's announceing it on the 31st so we all have to send him pictures of us in our Halloween cotumes!!!

RYan

PenWorks

<b>May all your shirts and pants be stained with ink, should you enter and not donate [:D]</b>

To comply with laws about games of chance and lotteries, you may enter without making a donation. Entering without making a donation does not reduce your chances of winning a prize. To enter this way, send me an email with the subject "Donation Drawing Entry" that says "I don't wish to make a donation, but please enter my name in the prize drawing." Make sure you tell me your Penturners.org member name also.

Randy_

I think this is a great idea to encourage new members to donate!!

And I wonder if you have given any thought to "AUTOMATICALLY" entering all of those members who helped out in the crisis back in April when there was no other incentive other than their good wishes towards IAP??

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Randy_
<br />I think this is a great idea to encourage new members to donate!!

And I wonder if you have given any thought to "AUTOMATICALLY" entering all of those members who helped out in the crisis back in April when there was no other incentive other than their good wishes towards IAP??
Randy,

Absolutely! Unfortunately, AUTOMATICALLY doing that is actually a MANUAL process for me. Also, I am sure that some of those folks are no longer around, and I don't want to go through all of them to see who is still an active member and who is not. So, anyone who has previously donated and would like to be included in the drawing is more than welcome to follow the instructions for entering the drawing without making a current donation.

M

Mudder

Originally posted by jeff
<br /> So, anyone who has previously donated and would like to be included in the drawing is more than welcome to follow the instructions for entering the drawing without making a current donation.

Hey Cheif?

If we donated last year and then donate again do we get two entries? [}:)]

All in all I believe that this sight is extremely valuable to be and I was just waiting for another drive like we had last year to donate. I hope we have some auctions again, they were nice.

Ron Mc

OK,
I'm confused. I just sent an e-mail to Jeff. Am I supposed to send an e-mail to Anthony as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom