Taking some time away.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bitshird

I'm going to go dark for a while, perhaps just lurk, Andrew will be taking over the Woodchuck business until I get my head back straight, (not that it ever was) but yesterday nearly crushed me, I realize she was only a dog, and I have 4 more, 3 of which were her off spring, but they aren't her. In the frame of mind I'm in I don't know where I'm going. but I'll help Andrew with the business as I can, if I can.
Thanks to everyone here that has been friends, I have met a few of you, not as many as I would have liked, perhaps later on, for now. Thank you one and all.
Ken Ferrell

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Keep things in perspective, Ken!!

Only you know what that means to you, but an inventory of your "blessings" is a good start.

Hope you return to IAP soon, but more important, keep your mental health---whether that includes us or not!

Good health, my friend!!

76winger

As Ed said, take inventory of your blessings. You'll certainly see a lot of positive things in your life that you might be overlooking right at this moment.

Take care and we hope to see you again soon.

IPD_Mr

Ken - Every time I put on my tie-dye shirt I will be thinking of you. Andrew has come a long way under your guidance and I am sure he will make you proud while you take a breather.

OKLAHOMAN

Ken, sometimes stepping back and getting yourself in a position of not having to push to get things done and worrying about the little things when the biggest thing is your health just has to be done. Take as much time as you need, we'll be here if needed.

leehljp

Member Liaison
Ken,

Take a break. Sometimes work and other things build up to the point we need a break from as much as possible. We understand.

But do keep in touch!

ctubbs

Ken, your guidance here has been a God send to many of us. Take all the time you need to settle back out. You are not that far away from here. If you head this way, stop in. There will be a cold one in the fridge for you anytime. just give me a call to let me know to unlock the door and turn off my bride's attack cats. PM with phone number being sent.
Charles

IPD_Mrs

Ken, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I know how you feel having lost your friend even if someone were to tell me she's "just" a dog, I know how much more our four legged, fur covered kids are than mere animals. May the hole your heart be healed by your wonderful memories of your girl. If you happen out this way (or even just want to talk) give us a call.

Linda

phillywood

Ken, I am sorry to hear about your loss. I had hard time to deal with my dog when i had to put her down and am worried aobut the one we have now. He is very attached to me and as a matter of fact he is my ears in the house. You take care and take as long as you need to get your head back where it needs to be , but most importantly take care of your slef and you know where to reach me whne ever you want. We 'll be all here when you need us.
God bless my friend.

TheRealSmith

Ken,

As a fellow animal lover my heart goes out to you...It is a loss of a family member and close friend in one. When my GS dog LadyWolf passed my heart broke and I feel into a deep depression for months even quit my job....Then one day I was out and found myself drawn to a Parrot store and Bam a baby Umbrella Cockatoo jumped on me and began to talk and cuddle. The manager could not get him to leave my shoulder and I could not leave without my new buddy "Gouba Louie" I took him home and fed him with a syringe for months.... within a week my depression was gone and I was happy again! That was 5 years ago and I love this guy with all my heart. I sure miss Lady Wolf but the big empty hole is gone and filled with all the good memories we had together.

Hope you can find inner peace,

Dan

Woodlvr

I am sorry for your loss Ken. I have lost a Siberian when she was 9 yrs old and it was horrible for awhile, at least you have some of her offspring that may help ease the pain some. This is the reason the LOML gave me a dog for my b'day this year. He has been with us for a month and is now starting to be a protector and guard dog. Take your time and please stay in touch and we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers for a somewhat speedy recovery. Take care my friend.

Mike

snyiper

Sorry for your loss Ken. Keep your head up and we are always here for you . If you want to talk pm me Ill give you my number call anytime day or night.

jimmyheikes

Ken

My heart-felt sympathies. I know exactly how you feel. I am "companion-less" for the first time in over 40 years. I put down my 6th "pup" last year (my beloved beagle Peanut) and I just couldn't find the courage to purchase another and eventually go through that again.

Take care my friend. Time really does help relieve the pain and the good memories become dominant.

Jimmy

Top Bottom