SWHTM better find a market now

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Well SWHTM wanted a keyring with a school bus on it... she said she should be able to sell a boat load of them to her fellow school bus drivers... SOOOOOOO...
Hidden Compartment Keychain in Osage Orange lasered by Ken Nelson from my artwork.... This piece was stabilized.. the rest will not be and the engraving will come out darker
She likes the laser engraving and the color... Now it is up to her to start getting orders.
I apologize for the images not being as good as usual, she was rushing me to get them done so she could leave... These are macro pics.. the keychains are only about 2.5" long.. Ken did some amazing detail on the engraving... it looks a lot better than the pics
2005919175213_BusKeyRing.jpg

BTW.. Ken told me the jade dragon is on the way... he said it came out great... will post a pic when I get it... then off to Johnny for the kids..

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Just occurred to me, Griz,

If She Who Handles the Money collects for your key chain, who pays the engraver?? Did Ken ask this question??? Or, do you have a black bandana and fencing foil?

Inquiring minds..........[:)][:)][:)]

Woodbutcher68

Originally posted by ed4copies
<br />Just occurred to me, Griz,

If She Who Handles the Money collects for your key chain, who pays the engraver?? Did Ken ask this question??? Or, do you have a black bandana and fencing foil?

She gets the money, Griz pays the bills!
It's taught in Marital Economics 101!

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Originally posted by ed4copies
<br />Just occurred to me, Griz,

Now Come On Ed.. your married... who do you think is going to buy the kits and wood, do all the work, send them them to Ken and pay Ken's bill... YUP... Good Old Griz...
Of course SWHTM is doing her part.. she came up with the idea (that I had to do the artwork for), she is taking the prototype around (that I made and paid for), and she is going to take the orders and collect the money (for the keychains that I am going to make)...
You see it is called division of labor...
However, somehow I believe that she is using some new math for this division that just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me... [V][V]
But at least she is giving me credit for designing and making them.. [:p]

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Originally posted by green-eyes
<br />Griz,
Those are great!! I am glad to see the idea came to fruition! You will sell a ton and with the money your wife makes maybe she will take you to dinner!! LMAO!!
YEAH RIGHT !!!!!! [:(][:(]
You forget I am the one that does all the cooking in this house..
We have yet to go out where I pick the restaurant.. [V][V]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom