Suzanne Update

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

woodbutcher

First I want ot thank everyone for the thoughts and prayers. Suzie came through the surgery with fantastic results. The outcome of her surgery is far better than expected and I know in my heart prayers are so important in these matters. Thank You so much! I have so many stories over the years concerning my family and truly wonderful things we are so grateful for. The pain and swelling is minimal. Two places where she was stitched came loose and we immediately drove to the Dr office. ( We had been home from the hospital about 2 hrs ) When the nurses in the office saw her they were impressed with her lack of swelling and discoloration. After repairs we returned home and she is sleeping quietly. I have been awake for the most of three days so I'm heading for some sleep myself. I will post some pics soon of my family. I am so proud of them. Again THANK YOU !!
Jim

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, 21Unto him be glory (Eph 3:20)
Praise the Lord for the great results.

Ron Mc

Jim,
Praise God!! I am so glad that everything went well and that the recovery looks to be ahead of schedule.

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Jim, I am so glad to hear the good news... I don't know what I would do if something like that happened to my little girl....
May the good Lord keep you in his hand..

JimGo

Thanks for the update Jim. I hope Suzanne, you, and the rest of your family are able to get some much needed rest. Best wishes to her for a speedy and complete recovery.

Paul in OKC

Originally posted by pastorbill1952
<br />Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, 21Unto him be glory (Eph 3:20)

Ditto[:)]

cozee

Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, 21Unto him be glory (Eph 3:20)

Yes amen!! We shouldn't expect anything less!!! Mark 11:22-24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom