Hello Everyone
:eek:Does anyone know if there is any new updates on
the catalog's with no prices
would like to get my hands on a few
thanks
BillyBoy63:biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dogcatcher

Sorry, I don't understand what you are asking. How about a few more details so folks can help you out.

This thread in the marketing forum.

http://www.penturners.org/forum/f22/how-show-different-kits-available-customers-149648/

I personally wouldn't use a catalog printed by anyone else. I like the method I have of creating my own. Using something like the PSI unmarked catalog allows to much variation for customers to decide about. If they choose a kit I do not care to make or think it is low quality, then I would have to order it, even if I think it is a sorry excuse for a pen. The PSI names are also readily found with Google, the customer can find the price of a kit with simple search for the name.

BillyBoy63

no price catalogs

YES I'm looking for catalogs from suppliers with no prices for the reason is
so the wife can take to work and show co workers what kind of pen and colors of blanks that are available but they don't need to see the prices because that is not what I charge have to make a little money on each sale to be able to keep making pens .
BillyBoy63

gtriever

Why not make your own, featuring what you have for sale? That way you're not locked into having to make special orders for kits you may not want to turn in the first place.

JimB

YES I'm looking for catalogs from suppliers with no prices for the reason is
so the wife can take to work and show co workers what kind of pen and colors of blanks that are available but they don't need to see the prices because that is not what I charge have to make a little money on each sale to be able to keep making pens .
BillyBoy63

I think doing this will create more problems then you realize. A few examples for you.

1. Different pen styles plus different platings plus different blanks equals thousands of possible combinations. You will be placing a supply order for each customer and shipping will be expensive.

2. You will not have experience with the kits and blank materials so you have a higher risk of problems and will not have extras on hand to fix and repair problems.

3. Most customers will not be good at matching a pen style to plating to blank material from a catalog and may be disappointed in the finished pen. Most also want to handle several finished pens before deciding what they want. The feel, weight, how it writes etc are all part of the purchasing decision.

My suggestion is make some pens. Put them in a portfolio case and let your wife take them to work. That's what my wife did.

Top Bottom