Still Planning Weddings

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cwalker935

My wife has been talking about the invitations for the first wedding for what seems like a year now. She informed me that we would be spending this weekend making decisions regarding the invitations. She left me alone for a little few moments while she walked the dog. I seized the moment to take care of the invitations and the wedding planning all at once. I figure I can get 12 or so invitations out of 1 grocery bag. I forgot to add a line about bringing your own lawn chair. I used some fancy scissors that I found in my wife's scrap booking stuff to add a fancy border. I think it's pretty classy and that she will be pleased at how I have taken control and settled everything. Maybe I can start a new career as a wedding planner. Now that this is taken care, I am heading to the shop.

image.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KenV

Some poor souls have a hard time understanding what being "under management" really means. It is a delusion to think that you really have a significant role in wedding planning

On the other hand, heading to the shop is a most excellent course of action.

Brian G

That's an elegant font! You can be doubly efficient if you put the cast of characters stuff that typically goes on those "programs" on the other side.

Bride, Groom
Parents
Buncha' people you don't really know, so who cares because you'll just throw the program away anyway.

Except for women; they keep the "program" as a memory until they move it for the eleventybillionth time in one year, and then ask you if they should throw it away, and when you say "Yeah, sure, I don't need it" they get all weepy and wonder why you're such a cold and heartless person that doesn't care about sentimental things.

Am I projecting? :biggrin:

Cwalker935

To my surprise, she was not thrilled with my efforts. Mumbled something about a smarta$$ and dog house. Bruce, thanks for the most excellent suggestion. I'll try that and tell her that I know that she will want to her best for the weddings. Hopefully, that'll be the ticket out of the dog house.

Top Bottom