Stand for PITH Collection

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I agree, nice collection! PITH pens are cool for us because we know what went into making them.

As an example, the 4'th from the left has an interesting center band; is it a custom?

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
That's a nice stand. I've been entertaining the notion of making a case, to display the pens, and cases or, sleeves that came with them. Just haven't made a move in that direction yet. :redface:

Sataro

I agree, nice collection! PITH pens are cool for us because we know what went into making them.

As an example, the 4'th from the left has an interesting center band; is it a custom?

Yes it is a custom center band plus matching finial. Wonderful job he did on that pen for me.

Sataro

That's a nice stand. I've been entertaining the notion of making a case, to display the pens, and cases or, sleeves that came with them. Just haven't made a move in that direction yet. :redface:

That's been my problem for the last year or two. I've looked at different designs & even got some nice slick walnut boards that would look great. But I haven't got off of the looking stage. I had another two 2nd Amendment pen orders come in, so while ordering the blanks from Pen Kit Mall, I saw this stand & just decided to order it with my blanks.

Top Bottom