Spring Time in the Rockies

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mr Vic

It was 70deg earlier this week and supposed to be in the 60s tomorrow and then hi 70s by Wednesday. Last night I had to scrap frozen mist of my windshield after our AAW Chapter meeting. The roads felt a touch slick driving home. This is how it looked when I went to feed the horses this morning.

Attachments

• SpringInRockies_01.jpg
    SpringInRockies_01.jpg
    339 KB · Views: 148
  • SpringInRockies_02.jpg
    SpringInRockies_02.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 151
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MTViper

Was up in your neck of the woods Mar 13-16. Same type pattern 13, 14, & 15. On the 16th when it was time to come back to TX, had to scrape half an inch of ice and snow off the truck. Of course it was 80 here yesterday, 31 here this morning, and will be 80 again tomorrow, here. Darn you Al Gore.

Mr Vic

We'll take the moisture any way we can get it. It will be a long summer and we've already had some fires which fortunately got controlled fast.

magpens

Aren't those trees pretty !!!! . Someone should devise a way to make pens that could capture and preserve that beauty.

Kenny Durrant

Thanks for the pictures. That's the way like to see that type of weather, in pictures. That's why I live in Texas and complain when we do get that here. The grass and weeds are green and really taking off here. The trees were blooming and leafing out then we had hail, rain and strong winds along with threats of tornadoes. Typical day in Texas.

Top Bottom