Source for fish paper

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

studioseven

Hi Jason,
I had not heard of fish paper so I googled it. Are you planning on using it for segmenting? I'd be curious as to how it works.

Seven

Kenny Durrant

I've purchased material from a knife supply company at a gun show and a friend said it was "Fish Paper". He said it was used in building computers. So if that information is correct then it works great for segmenting. I like the way it breaks up and accents the lines between the joints. Guitar pick guard material also works great.

Jason, is there another name it might go by? I live about a mile away from Jantz Supply. I couldn't find anything on their site under that name. If they have what you're looking for let me know and I'll be happy to pick it up and send it to you if I can ship it to you cheaper than they will. I will say this, their prices are not usually cheap on anything that they sale, but they are a premium supplier for knifemakers. They have some fiber sheets, if that's what you're looking for.

Last edited:
That's what they've got. Check the second link in my post and see if it's what you're looking for. I'll link it again just to be sure you can see it. Vulcanized Fiber Sheets. I'm not endorsing them in any way, shape or form, I have no connection to them. This is a just a company that happens to be local to me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom