Someone thought I needed a transfusion

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most know that I have been very sick for over a month. I had just gotten home from 2 days of building a handicap ramp for my father, who fell and crushed his ankle and fractured his wrist while I was in the hospital. I was exhausted, but the honking of the mail ladies horn, forced me to my feet. There was a large box addressed from Reston, VA. Opened it up and there were 2 bottles of BBQ sauce, one w/ jalapenos. AND some very nice pen blanks all as an incentive to get me going again. Thank you JIMGO, I will definitely enjoy getting sauced. [:p] And looking forward to having some time to turn. Now if someone would send a couple of racks of ribs. :D

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gerryr

Glad to see you're back. I didn't know Jim was such a cheapskate to send you the sauce and nothing to put it on.[:D] Maybe its a new finish.[:0]

JimGo

lol....thanks Gerry!

Pastor, I'm glad to have provided SOME excuse to get you up and moving (not that your father didn't do a good job - please pass on our best wishes for a speedy recovery for him, too!), and I hope you enjoy everything! Sorry for the lack of ribs...the place I usually order from gave me some problems last time, so I'm looking for a new supplier. But when you come to visit, I'll make sure you get some good Q!!!

fuzzydog

Pastor, it is indeed nice to have you back. Heal fast so you can begin turning again, but when you need to sit down have your keyboard ready. Your comments are always welcome.

Not meaning to twist this thread, but am I the only one that has noticed that several of the old regulars no longer have anything to say? Theie input, like yours paster, shows such knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom