So This is What the Doghouse Feels Like!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnathan

I learned that even if you think your wife isn't watching, she always is. Never, never, never use your wifes rotary cutter for scrapbooking, to cut strips of sandpaper! I know, I know, stupid me. [8D][8D][8D] I have "buy new bland" on the top of my to-do list today. [:p]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ligget

I got caught using our very sharp potato peeling knife, I was only scraping the bark from holly branches I had collected to make walking sticks.

Ok, so its now blunt, dont know what all the fuss was about! LOL[;)][B)]

mrcook4570

Originally posted by Johnathan
<br /> Never, never, never use your wifes rotary cutter for scrapbooking, to cut strips of sandpaper!

I used the same tool for cutting MM. I thought it worked great. Then a few months later, I come home from work only to find her shaking that thing at me at yelling words I've never heard before [:p]

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Originally posted by ldimick
<br />I remember one time I told my wife to not worry that her hand towel was not going to scratch my motorcycle while I was using it for drying.

And just how many days after that statement did you regain consciousness?? [:p][:p]

Doghouse

Come to find out most of time the blade is not dull, the edge has just been rounded over. You can flick it with your finger nail.

Now only if you are insane or take chainmail like precautions should you do this, but an old 486 (MMX prefered) chip works great to hone the edge back strait.

And you wonder why I am called the doghouse.

M

Mudder

Originally posted by ldimick
<br />I remember one time I told my wife to not worry that her hand towel was not going to scratch my motorcycle while I was using it for drying.

I said the same thing once.....Don't remember anything after that.[B)]

Johnathan

I love what everyone has said here.

Mudder...You crack me up!

My wife really is an amazing women, she just is getting a little fed up with this new out-of-control hobby of mine. She says the pen space has now left the garage and can be found spread throughout the entire house. I really am trying to be better.

She almost had a stroke when she came home from work yesterday and found that I had three boxes of pen blanks come in the mail and I had them all over the kitchen table to see what I had come.

She will be greatly rewarded in heaven for putting up with me! [8D]

angboy

Some of us don't have these problems- can't have a wife b/c that would be illegal, and no husband means I can spend and do whatever I want on this hobby. There are some drawbacks, I'll admit, but this is one of the pluses! [:D][:D]

woodwish

Another way to get in the doghouse is to take your greasy tools after working on your truck engine and run them through the dishwasher to clean them up. Works pretty good if you get them out before she gets home though, plus if you go ahead and empty the DW you can actually make points AND get your tools clean. All a matter of timing . . . . [;)]

Randy_

Ray: Thanks for the tip. I had never thought of that. Let's see......she will be home in an hour....the dishwasher cycle is about 50 minutes.....I think I can...I think I can!!![}:)][}:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom