Snowy day

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
It had to happen sooner or later - I was hoping for later. Yesterday the grass was green and the streets were clear and dry. We got over 30cm (12") of snow and 10cm (4") more to come tonight. The temp tonight is supposed to be -14C (7F). Glad the snowblower started:)
The only uplifting part is that I know this will leave around April.

Maybe I'll get more time in the dungeon:D

Don't know why pic didn't upload - oh well

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GregD

George,
Just keep that snow up there for awhile longer. Say 6 months or so. By then it should be warm enough here again to not get any snow.

ldimick

I felt bad telling my boss in New jersey about our weather but now I don't feel as bad. It was 87 when I went home at 4:30 today. About the only good thing about SoCal.

rtjw

Wow, never seen 16 inches of snow before. Texas is dry and hot right now. We got a cold front yesterday and it brought it down to 50's. BRRRRRR Cold!!!

ryannmphs

SNOW? Don't get much of that here, and if we do it's usually either preceeded by iced or followed by ice [:(]

I don't really mind it though, as it usually melts within a day or two here in Memphis. Now when I live in MN, that was another story. The storm that sticks in my mind the most is the "Halloween Blizzard" in '91. Duluth had something 36" in a day or so, now that shut everything down. I lived in the dorms at the university there, classes were cancelled so we headed out to the slopes to get in some skiing [:)]

Here in Memphis, yesterday it was in the mid 70's, this morning it was 35, and it's expected to be in the 20's tonight, talk about a weather change [:0]

Keep warm.
Ryan

Ryan

It was -28F with no windchill in the mountains north of Salt Lake City yesterday morning. It was very nice during the day here however it was 39F.

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom