Slow Motion

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

David M

Have you ever seen something that looks like its going in slow motion , like just befor your big blue 5th anniversary cup rolls of the counter and hits the floor......... I did :frown:
I vote for big cup for next year , you have to refill those little tea cups to often.

David

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

azamiryou

Have you ever seen something that looks like its going in slow motion

The answer is yes. But somehow, even in slow motion, there never seems to be enough time to actually prevent impending disaster.

The worst is that slow motion when you say something stupid and you can just watch in panic as your words fly through the air to the listener's ears...:eek:

Rick P

Slow motion.....ya mean like when ya get catapulted from your snowmobile down the hill on a climb? Or do you mean the part where a 154 inch track spun by 150hp motor starts sliding down the hill towards your face while your buried in snow up to your chest?

Na never happened to me.......winter of screaming up hills that would give an Olympic class skier a noose bleed and I bust my damn thumb in a gardening accident! Bummer about your coffee mug man!

Attachments

• 5396673371_ecc6089a81_b.jpg
    5396673371_ecc6089a81_b.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 140
Top Bottom