slow day

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rifleman1776

Yes, it's a slow, boring day. [|)] Wifey out of town baby-sitting the grands. Threatening rain and thunderstorms so I won't go AVT riding. Arkansas lost to Alabama. :( Waiting for finish to dry in shop, big item with slow drying poly, no more dust raising today. Nobody here has said anything that would cause me to go off on a rant. It's been a while, I'm having rant withdrawl symptoms. ;)[:p] Oh, well.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rifleman1776

Originally posted by Penmonky
<br />Don't you guys have a bass pro over there? That's a place you do not let you wife know you where at.

Are you talking about Arkansas? The Bass Pro is in Springfield, Missouri, about 2 1/2 hours north of where I live. As if Bass Pro werent' enough to make a big boy swoon, it is only about ten minutes from the Grizzly store. [:0]

Jim Boyd

Originally posted by Rifleman
<br />
Originally posted by wdcav1952
<br />Drill size conspiracy? [}:)][}:)][}:)]

Yes, it's by the same people who make pens with eyes that look at me. And, for those who may have actually thought I was serious. [;)][;)][;)]

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
And I'll have another one looking for you this evening [:0] This new one should prove a bit scarier [}:)] Don't pee your pants!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom