SLICKDEALS

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

A few years ago I used to go to this site called slickdeals.net quiet a bit. With wife and kids taking a lot of time, I do not go there anymore. And to be honest most of the time the deals were over by the time you get to them.

However I found something as of late, just follow TonyL, I have taken advantage of a couple deals he has posted as of late. Thanks bud.

TonyL

A few years ago I used to go to this site called slickdeals.net quiet a bit. With wife and kids taking a lot of time, I do not go there anymore. And to be honest most of the time the deals were over by the time you get to them.

However I found something as of late, just follow TonyL, I have taken advantage of a couple deals he has posted as of late. Thanks bud.

That's funny..glad to separate you from your money. As my friend just told me, "Tony, every time you talk to my wife, you cost me money."

My parents were young and relatively poor, so I learned how to find bargains, do without, save money. I was also a good steward of "my" money and investor which allows me to buy what I want practically and still be generous with others. It also helps to have about 10 emails address and subscriptions to every bargain-oriented website (should have mentioned that first LOL).

If you are into essential oils, shaving products, guitars and a buch of other goodies, I can also help you there.:)

Top Bottom