Six Months and Three Days

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim15

Hello Everyone,
Just a quick update on my wife. As some of you may know that on March 3rd she hd a Whipple operation for Pancreatic cancer. Well six months and three days later she got to come home. She has had so many complications that I could write a book. Unfortunately she is not completely better. She has many physical and mental problems to overcome. I have faith that she can do it, she is a pretty tough customer. I am very glad she is home it seems like a home again, it just didn't seem like it while she was gone. I would like to thank everyone who offered prayers, good thought and well wishes, I believe that is what got her though this so far. Please keep the prayers, good thoughts and well wishes coming.

jim

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Hi Jim,

I'm so glad you got your wife back mate, that was a long waiting time for both of you, I'm sure she is glad to be home also, even tough, she still have some way to go.

I can not bare the thought, if Merissa had to be in hospital for 6 months, this would be a very sad house for the 3 of us, (me, Zac the Germain shorthaired Pointer and Teddy, the Maltese little fluffy dog, also nicknamed Teddy Bear), he all love Mum and we would all be pretty sad...!:frown:

I hope that, now that, she is home, you can get some "normality" in your life...!

Cheers
George

Last edited:

Bob Wemm

Welcome home to Mrs Jim.
Man, I was without my wife for 2 weeks and that was bad enough. It really isn't home without your partner.
I'm so glad she is home again, and feel sure that she will recover much quicker now.
All the best to you both.

Bob.

Hello Everyone,
Just a quick update on my wife. As some of you may know that on March 3rd she hd a Whipple operation for Pancreatic cancer. Well six months and three days later she got to come home. She has had so many complications that I could write a book. Unfortunately she is not completely better. She has many physical and mental problems to overcome. I have faith that she can do it, she is a pretty tough customer. I am very glad she is home it seems like a home again, it just didn't seem like it while she was gone. I would like to thank everyone who offered prayers, good thought and well wishes, I believe that is what got her though this so far. Please keep the prayers, good thoughts and well wishes coming.

jim

Jim,
I'm glad the missus is home and getting better.... I just went through something similar with my wife... she came down with a blood infection in December and between that, a mild stroke and then open heart surgery she was gone from home from Dec 09 until April 15... either in the hospital or at a nursing center... she's getting better every day and is back to about 80% ++ to her normal self.... I can tell you and I'm sure you will agree, at my age, Bachelorhood sucks.

BJohn

Jim being a new meber I had no idea about your wife. Ya'll are in my prayers. 6 months? don't know how you made it day to day. If mybride is gone for more then a couple of day's it drives me crazy.

God's blessings for ya"ll

wizard

Jim, Will be praying for both of you. May you both be blessed with strength and the comfort of knowing that the prayers and thoughts of others watch over you during this hard time.

Marko50

Best wishes

Best wishes from my house, Jim. Prayers have been and will continue to be sent your way.:)

Jim15

Thank you Everyone for the comments, good thoughts and prayers. This community is about the only thing that helped me keep my sanity during the whole ordeal. If things keep improving a little each day I just might get back in the shop and make something. Thank again.
jim

Super Dave

Jim, I'm sorry to hear about what your wife has been through. Getting home is a step in the right direction. You and your wife will be in our prayers.

Dave

jaeger

Thanks for the update Jim. It's GREAT to hear that she is back home. Hang in there!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Top Bottom