Shipping "war"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Falcon1220

Not a real war. More a comparison between suppliers shipping.

I submitted an order with PSI and another with Wooturningz. Both done on January 30. Orders placed seconds apart. At 8am today I received an e mail from PSI confirming the order was shipped today.

At 10 am today I received an e mail from my USA mail address that the Woodturnings order has arrived. That is the final delivery address that I use.

Order placed with Timberbits on January 16 arrived at my door January 31. Australia to Canada free shipping

Last edited:

mywoodshopca

Charlottetown, PEI Canada, Derby Kansas and Canyon
Well, I ordered stuff on Jan 26 (sun) from PSI, exotic & woodnwhimsies (I ordered hours BEFORE they sent the 15% coupon out :mad: (I would have saved about $33.xx but they told me I was out of luck).

PSI I paid EXTRA to get it shipped quicker to Texas.. It arrived TODAY. (A WEEK LATER)
Exotic arrived I wednesday, Woodnwhimsies the next day.

So I paid extra to PSI to ship quicker and it took an extra few days to arrive. :mad:

plano_harry

If you had not paid PSI extra, you wouldn't have it now, so they did ship quicker than they normally would have.:rolleyes:

Regarding Timberbits, David did free air mail on an $80 order and I had it in less than a week. Shocked the heck out of me!

Top Bottom