Shipping/Handling from Victornet.com

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stuckinohio

I'm sure most of you get drill bits, taps and dies from Victor Machinery - Metalworking tools and supplies and have noticed the expensive shipping (usually at least $14 for tiny package of drill bits) Well, I needed a few things and just put an order in with Victornet and it was already shipped, so I looked on Amazon.

Victornet runs a store front on Amazon and shipping is more realistic at around $8 or $9. I added several items to the cart to see if shipping would raise, but it did not. Man I could have saved a bunch of money if I knew this earlier.

And don't even get me started on why a company would use UPS or FedEx and charge inflated shipping when almost all items I get from there could go SFRB for $7. Makes absolutely no sense.... And I can have it delivered to my PO Box which is much more secure than putting something on the porch or shipping to my wife's work and bothering her.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SCjim

I order many items through Amazon Prime or eBay with free S&H. These same items are sold on the merchants sites Plus S&H. Not all items are free S&H but many are! You really have to look.

Top Bottom