Shipping to Australia - Page 3 - International Association of Penturners
     International Association of Penturners
Pens for Service Members

Support The IAP

Go Back   International Association of Penturners > Community Forums > Casual Conversation
  Forgot Password
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Casual Conversation Off-topic, general chat.

Logged on members can hide ads!

Welcome to penturners.org!

You've found the home of The International Association of Penturners. You are currently viewing our site as a guest, which gives you limited access to view discussions, photos, and library articles.

Consider joining our community today. You'll have full access to all of our content, be able to enter our contests, find local chapters near you, and post your questions and share your experience with our members all over the world.

Membership is completely free!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2017, 09:28 AM   #21 (permalink)

Photos: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisk View Post
George,
For one year now, I just forgot the USPS postal service. Since then, I use the Shipito forwarding company. They have the best shipping rates and above all no restriction on size. Just follow the links in my previous post.
Thanks mate,

I'm sure Mark has taken note of that but, I will also have a look and see what they are all about.

Do you know if they have a representative here in Australia..?

Cheers
George

Email: nyodine@yahoo.com.au

Web-Store: https://www.georges-bits-of-timber.com/
robutacion is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 03-20-2017, 09:50 AM   #22 (permalink)

Photos: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by robutacion View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisk View Post
George,
For one year now, I just forgot the USPS postal service. Since then, I use the Shipito forwarding company. They have the best shipping rates and above all no restriction on size. Just follow the links in my previous post.
Thanks mate,

I'm sure Mark has taken note of that but, I will also have a look and see what they are all about.

Do you know if they have a representative here in Australia..?

Cheers
George
George,
No I don't think they have Shipito representatives in other countries for they use existing shipping companies: Fedex, DHL, USPS (the most expensive)...
In your case, I found out that their preferred and cheaper option is through a collaboration with the Australian postal service.

I systematically use their services and can even spare a few $ for they have an economy shipping alternative (specially valid for lighter parcels and less than $US200 value ones) that is cheaper than USPS Priority or USPS First Class International, without any size or weight constraint. As for the delivery delays (to Belgium) of their "Economy" alternative, they are about the same as the USPS ones.
Also, their courrier alternatives (DHL, Fedex...) are seemingly much cheaper through the Shipito system.
chrisk is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Related Content
Logged on members can hide ads