selling on Amazon

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sbwertz

I'm thinking of becoming an "individual seller" on Amazon for the Center for the Blind. Any advice or suggestions?
Each item bears a little wooden tag engraved with "Made by a blind or visually impaired turner at Arizona Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired," and the type of wood the item is made from.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skie_M

Oh, whew ... for a second there, I thought you were gonna start selling blind people!

I really don't have the room in my house ... sorry!

Now ... selling a sponsorship might be a good idea ... something that would allow a donor to help sponsor a blind or nearly blind individual in learning the arts of lathe work or creating new things ...

The donor may end up receiving photos of their sponsor at work, materials provided, items made, as well as items made by the sponsor at the end! :)

sbwertz

Oh, whew ... for a second there, I thought you were gonna start selling blind people!

I really don't have the room in my house ... sorry!

Now ... selling a sponsorship might be a good idea ... something that would allow a donor to help sponsor a blind or nearly blind individual in learning the arts of lathe work or creating new things ...

The donor may end up receiving photos of their sponsor at work, materials provided, items made, as well as items made by the sponsor at the end! :)

Actually IAP has been our biggest sponsor! I cannot express the gratitude for all the help, donations, advice, etc that members have given us. Without the IAP members this program would never have gotten off the ground!

sbwertz

I was hoping that you were going to sell me another one :)

PM with pictures sent, Tony! Pick one! I profoundly apologize. It has been a hectic year and I thought I had already sent you a replacement for the one you gave away.

Top Bottom