Selling all of my blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Terredax

Banned
I tried selling off my blanks locally to woodworkers and pen makers, but there isn't many of the latter and the former don't have much use for them.
I've sold some of them, but the rest are just sitting around in my way and I would like to see them get used.

A lot of them are my casts, along with others from more commercialized casters and some woods and acrylic acetates.
I believe there are several photos of some of my casts located on here, but if there is interest, I could get photos of what I have left. I estimate 200-300 blanks in all.

I have a few pen kits, but I don't figure they are worth trying to sell. They aren't the real high end stuff that people here use. I don't remember the names of the kits, but they are all rollerballs in either chrome or black titanium and a few platinum.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stonepecker

Donate?

The bash can use them as prise blanks.
Newbies can always use a small flat rate box of different blanks.
The kids contests is always looking for blanks to build prises.

And of course, there is always the local turning clubs that can use them to teach others.

Just something to think about.

corks58

I'd be interested in some blanks. Just started turning so not knowing any better and in Alaska its impossible to buy local what would you think about a flat rate box?

Terredax

Banned
Everything has been sold. Thanks!

Donating wasn't an option. I needed to recover some of the investment for the incredible increasing cost of trying to stay in the black.

Top Bottom