Sale on Dust Masks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I love the Resp O Rator. It doesn't interfere with my glasses or goggles, and has filters that bring in air from behind you. I don't use the nose clip because I have no problem just closing off my nose and breathing only through my mouth.

https://www.amazon.com/Resp-O-Rator-Dust-Respirator-Model-JR-7/dp/B002KA0CMO

I would suffocate trying to breathe through my mouth... one reason I'd make a lousy scuba diver... I use a Trend Airshield (Gift from my son and daughter)... just wish the batteries lasted longer.

duncsuss

I use a Trend Airshield (Gift from my son and daughter)... just wish the batteries lasted longer.

I have the Airshield (the original, not the Airshield Pro) and with $12 of parts made alternatives to the included battery packs. Now I use 3 x AA batteries each side, Eneloops work well and I have a few charged up and ready to go.

<edit> adding Links to the parts I bought ... battery holder ... plug ...

</edit>

Last edited:
I use a Trend Airshield

Same here...but I do not think it has any effect for fumes or fine dust. It's strictly for face protection. The fan/filters are to keep the shield from fogging.

The prefilter and filter will keep out most of the dust, but I always take it off when working with CA... sucks the fumes right in and blows them in your face....

chartle

Speaking of filters I found this on my favorite Chinese website. Hooking your self up to an air compressor seems a little extreme. :eek:

678c9549-6d46-4c24-bb51-4e7f3b5466c9.jpg

https://www.banggood.com/3-in-1-Fun...69413.html?rmmds=newArrivals&cur_warehouse=CN

MRDucks2

There should be a pop-off in the set-up somewhere. All the fittings in the units used in the mill were metal. In the one pictured above it's all plastic so it may be pop-apart vs pop-off for overpressure. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

chartle

There should be a pop-off in the set-up somewhere. All the fittings in the units used in the mill were metal. In the one pictured above it's all plastic so it may be pop-apart vs pop-off for overpressure. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Yea but it just looks weird with a regulator, filter and water separator on a belt.

Top Bottom