Sad day

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

I just read this on another forum and am truly saddened by the passing of one of the finest people you could ever meet and talk to. Mike Moorlach. He was the owner of Mikes's Workshop He was well known in the scroll sawing world as the founder and seller of the Flying Dutchman scroll saw blades. These to me were and still are the premier scroll saw blade on the market. Mike always treated everyone with the same care and consideration we look for from our own vendors in the pen turning world. He was very knowledgeable in his field and his web site holds a lot of valuable info.

There maybe some of you who knew him and may even use his blades. For me he was always a true friend and a person I talked to for countless hours on the phone. May you Rest in Peace my friend.

In Memory of Mike Moorlach -- Miller Funeral Home, Sioux Falls, SD

Seer

I bought a ton of his blades and I always thought they were the best. The first time I ordered some he called me and asked if those were the ones I wanted and at the time I had just started scrolling and the blades I ordered were wire thin not what I thought they were so he helped me get the right ones and still sent me a bunch of other blades to sample.
Sad to hear about this his story was something to read about..
RIP Mike

jttheclockman

I bought a ton of his blades and I always thought they were the best. The first time I ordered some he called me and asked if those were the ones I wanted and at the time I had just started scrolling and the blades I ordered were wire thin not what I thought they were so he helped me get the right ones and still sent me a bunch of other blades to sample.
Sad to hear about this his story was something to read about..
RIP Mike

I am sure many people can relate to stories such as this because that was the type person he was. Always go that extra mile for you.

Top Bottom