Rockler Packaging

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WriteON

I received my first (2) orders from Rockler. The packing is a disgrace. No packing material used. The items were loose to bounce around during shipping. Some items are scratched. I'm surprised there was not a lot of damage. I expect this kind of service from Amazon (as they lead the world in negative packaging)not Rockler.
I am reluctant to order anything breakable from them. I rarely make this kind of post...just giving everyone a heads up as to what to expect. I will write to Rockler about this...as if they care. By now I would think they have the process together. Thanks for reading.

pjkoths

I received my first (2) orders from Rockler. The packing is a disgrace. No packing material used. The items were loose to bounce around during shipping. Some items are scratched. I'm surprised there was not a lot of damage. I expect this kind of service from Amazon (as they lead the world in negative packaging)not Rockler.
I am reluctant to order anything breakable from them. I rarely make this kind of post...just giving everyone a heads up as to what to expect. I will write to Rockler about this...as if they care. By now I would think they have the process together. Thanks for reading.

WOW -
My experience from both Amazon and Rockler the packaging have always been the absolute best and I get 3 to 4 packages a week from Amazon and Rockler once or twice a month.
Sorry to hear your experience has not been the same.

WriteON

WOW -
My experience from both Amazon and Rockler the packaging have always been the absolute best and I get 3 to 4 packages a week from Amazon and Rockler once or twice a month.
Sorry to hear your experience has not been the same.

Rockler replied and appreciated the feedback. I hate to see an item get damaged for poor packaging. As for Amazon. No electronics or fragiles from them for me.

Top Bottom