Rocking Horse Plan

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudy Vey

I am planning on building a rocking horse for my now 8 month old grandson, so I have enough time to built it until he turns one year old.
Now my wife had the idea, and already told everyone, that I could built also some for three nieces and nephews. What a surprise when I came home today. So, my problem is I have no plan for a rocking horse; if someone has a good, safe one or can steer me towards a plan, I would appreciate it.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Rudy here is one that is more like a rocking horse chair than just a r/h. Especially for a 1 YO http://www.grampasworkshop.net/rockinghrs.html

airrat

When I was little my rocking horse was bareback and tended to kick back. Then again he was not saddle broke either.[:D]

good luck with the project. make sure you take pictures along the way.

bmac

Rudy,
This is a rocking horse that I made for both of my granddaughters and they loved it. It is very stable and the nice thing about it is that it does'nt move all over the room as they are rocking and scuff up the floor.
Bobby
Louisiana

2005128171935_rockinghorse.jpg
<br />

Rudy Vey

Originally posted by bmac
<br />Rudy,
This is a rocking horse that I made for both of my granddaughters and they loved it. It is very stable and the nice thing about it is that it does'nt move all over the room as they are rocking and scuff up the floor.
Bobby
Louisiana

2005128171935_rockinghorse.jpg
<br />

This is a very nice one! I might look into this one, like the idea of not moving on the floor!

bmac

Jim, Rudy
I got the plans and hardware from Meisel.There web site is www.meiselwoodhobby.com If you do a search for W2330, the plans will come up.

Bobby
Louisiana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom