Richard (HCPENS)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hcpens

Good morning,

Not sure if this is the correct place to notify someone of an issue with my husband. This is Cindy, Richard's wife and he was barely able to get me to this point, so please be forgiving I am not very computer savvy.

About a week or so he had a mild stroke, did not notice it until he could not walk out of his shop. Took him to the hospital and he then had another major stroke. He was barely able to use his hands and kept fading in and out of consciousness, so they put him in an induced coma. Monday he was awake and moving his head.

He was very angry and kept trying to get me to do something, as the day went on he was able to show me this website and wanted me to post an update about his condition.

If anyone knows why or what he was doing, then please be patient with him and hopefully he will be back to his old self in a couple of weeks.

Thanks, Cindy.

mrburls

Sorry to hear this Cindy. Hope Richard will be doing better soon. Tell him Keith from San Antonio said hi and hope he is feeling better.
Keith

jttheclockman

Hello Cindy

Hello Cindy

First and foremost we wish Richard a speedy recovery and send our prayers to both he and you as you go through this. Thank you for informing us and hope you keep us up to date with his progress. He truly is one of the good guys here and his absence is noticed. We are a family here and when of our own is not doing well we all are not doing well. Take care and tell him to listen to doctors.

JohnU

Thanks for keeping us posted Cindy. Thoughts and prayers out to your family during this hard time and we wish Richard and quick recovery.

SJScher

Both of you will have my thoughts and prayers. Hopefully there will be a speedy recovery, but a recovery is the most important thing. Please keep us informed and tell him not to worry, we will still be here when he is ready to return.

magpens

Sorry to hear this about Richard. . I hope there is a quick and full recovery.

Thank you, Cindy, for informing us. . Take care.

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Cindy, I hope you realize by the number of posts your news has produce how valued and loved Richard is to this penturning community. My prayers, and those of countless others are being sent for both of you.

ajollydds

Praying for Richard and you both. Says a lot about the man. Major health issue and he's still concerned about fulfilling his group buy duties for the members here. I pray for a full recovery.

greenacres2

You both have prayers from Sue & I as well. Richard has been a huge help in my getting started (as have many others), and for that I am grateful!! Godspeed!!
earl

robutacion

Is never easy to find out "one of ours" is down or not doing that well, I hope his recovery is fast and smooth, the workshop will welcome him but only when the doctors say its OK...!:)

Best regards to Richard and family.

Cheers
George

Top Bottom