Remember how ugly the AMC Matador was?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cwalker935

I am rethinking the matador. Pulled up to get gas and saw a crowd of guys standing around a car at the pump in front of me. New custom car from a local builder getting its first fill up. On its way to a show in Pa.

image.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
I don't car for the wheels. But I bet it will haul the mail with a fuel injected Big Block Chevy!!

I don't remember the Matador at all, but that's a nice looking car... not one I would drive, but then I'm not a car guy anyway... I was more into cars back in my youth when I was tooling around in my Corvette than today..... today they're just a tool .... it it gets me from point A to point B, I'm pretty much satisfied with what ever it might be....

SteveG

In the 1980's I was satisfied to just get from here to there in my small Chevy...

A 1957 Corvette, dual-quad 283 Cu. In. rated at 283 Hp. I found it very difficult to go anywhere in that car with the top up. Those were the days! :wink::)

In the 1980's I was satisfied to just get from here to there in my small Chevy...

A 1957 Corvette, dual-quad 283 Cu. In. rated at 283 Hp. I found it very difficult to go anywhere in that car with the top up. Those were the days! :wink::)

That was a pretty car... don't care what color.

Mine was a 1964, with a 327 engine, a Holly AFB carb sitting on top, silver with a removable hard top.... when it was stolen, replaced with a Maroon 1965 with a stock 327... tan rag top... sold it when I got married the first time... should have kept the car, it would have lasted longer than the wife. :cool:

Top Bottom