Really-really quick service

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rifleman1776

I just placed a small order with Beartooth Woods via his newly updated website. Less than 30 minutes later I received an e-mail stating that the order had been sent via USPS priority. Is that quick or what? [:0] Have always enjoyed buying from Ernie. Good service with a smile. Nothing against the big guys but, having been there, I like to support small enterprising start-ups.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wood-of-1kind

Yes, Ernie is fast and efficient. Placed my order and within three(3) days I have received my very affordable pen sleeves (.14 cents each). I normally can't get this speedy service within our city, let a lone from another country. I/m [:D][:D]with his service.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Got to agree with you Frank, Ernie is a good supplier, even when Robin makes him clean house. [}:)]

Right now Ernie has two web sites. He is working on combining them into one, which will be the second link I give here:

http://beartoothwoods.com/

http://beartoothwoods.com/osc/

Thank you so much for the kind words Frank. We are getting a good snow here right now, but that shouldn't deter the post office. Right? :)

I'm normally more of a lurker, but I wanted to give a quick note about my website. As William noted, right now I have two websites. My old site at www.beartoothwoods.com and my new site at www.beartoothwoods.com/osc. The new site has all of the pen kits and all of the accessories that I currently offer (the variety of pen kits will go up quite dramatically in the coming months and look for more kits plated in copper), and I'm hard at work photographing blanks.

The best thing about the new website is that it is linked with my inventory levels. So unless I've made a mistake on the number of items I have, if you order it, it is in stock and will be shipped to you right away. Another benefit is that it will allow me to sell some of the woods and kits that I only have in limited numbers. To keep my prices down, I don't stock as many kits as the other big players, but now I'll be able to offer a wider variety of kits and not have to worry about someone ordering 12 when I only have 3 in stock, which frustrates me almost as much as it frustrates you.

But for right now, most of the items on the new website only have a quantity of 1 or 2 associated with them. That was to keep people from ordering more than I have until I can get the proper inventory levels entered and close the old website. So please have just a little patience for the next two weeks as I try to finalize the swith from the old to the new.

Be sure to sign up for my mailing list to find out when the website goes live and when I get new kits in (example, Sierras in Bright and Satin copper should be here soon). The mailing list sign up is here:
http://www.beartoothwoods.com/Forms/MailingList.htm.

Thank you all for supporting my website. Look for some great improvements in the coming months and then hopefully you can look for some of my own pens once I get time to make them again. :)

Snowy regards.

Ernie

PS Robin read this and she says I need to clean house MORE. But she won't let me dust with my leaf blower.

Dario

I posted this on another thread but worth repeating. I bought 100 or so pen kits from Ernie...just 22K slimlines and Euros...but to date none of the ones I still see ever tarnished or had the finish wore off.

A great guy to deal with and up there with the best. [:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom