Real Manly Man Product

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

btboone

I cut my finger big time just yesterday on some chips while cleaning out the machining center. It was a real squirter. I used a piece of a paper towel and wrapped it in electrical tape so it would stay in place. It stays in place well and comes off a bit easier than duct tape, but doesn't absorb the coolant like a Band-Aid does.

rtparso

Who needs fake duct tape. If you are a real man use the real stuff[:)][:)][:)] For years I have used electrical tape. It flexes it streches and it is water proof. And for those who worry about such things I does not stick to your skin.

M

Mudder

Pansies!

When I get cut I clean it out with acetone and go into the lab and glue myself back together with CA!

woodbutcher

Ya want some manly man stuff try NuSkin in the spray can. It works really well on most first aid problems and will make you think someone put the fire from hell in a can. I like the stuff long term but really hate the first application. For cuts needing stitches ca is fast and cheap. I wouldn't reccommend using accellerator though.
Jim[:0][}:)]

ldimick

Originally posted by alamocdc
<br />
Originally posted by Mudder
<br />When I get cut I clean it out with acetone and go into the lab and glue myself back together with CA!
Mudder, I thought I was the only screwball that did this. [:p]

I have been a scoutmaster for many years and my dad was my scoutmaster. He never took us out without a fresh tube of Eastman 910 or 935 adhesive. The first CA. I do the same thing. But only for situations that would require stitches after a long drive. They make a medical CA too.

elody21

I love these!!! We have an on running joke about tuct tape in our house. I need to get some!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom