• Old Style

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Either Style

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Terredax

Banned
I spent a little time reorganizing the lay-out as suggested by a rodent.
I've removed the doubles and the holes used are of the larger of the interchangeable sizes, so whether someone has the fraction, metric, or letter equivalent, they should fit the hole. This style leaves room to add bits that individuals use, but aren't on the board.

I'm not sure which style would work best. Some people might have all the sizes for each kit, so they may prefer the other style from the last post, so there are holes for all of their bits.

I'll post a poll for those that wish to leave their input on their preferred style.

New style
3Ii1EXb.png

The old style can be found in this thread...
http://www.penturners.org/forum/f18/more-tinkering-145346/

Terredax

Banned
Based off of the number of comments on both designs and the 6 votes in 24 hrs., I don't believe there would be enough interest in these to actually make one. As I've stated, I have no need for one of these, and to make one for myself would be a waste of time and material.
I did enjoy modeling it... it is good practice for the bigger jobs that come through my brothers shop. I even started on a design that could attach to the end of the lathe, so the drill bits are handy for those that drill on the lathe.

Now back to making some grips.:wink:

Top Bottom