Ratty's adventures

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
We had an event at work today and The pirates of treasure island made an appearance and you will never guess who showed up with the pirates. At least we know what Ratty has been doing the while he has been hiding.

Attachments

• Ratty 1.JPG
    Ratty 1.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 355
  • Ratty 2.JPG
    Ratty 2.JPG
    203.7 KB · Views: 328
  • Ratty 3.JPG
    Ratty 3.JPG
    130.9 KB · Views: 305
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

He has been found and is on his way across the red river as I type this, should arrive in Shawnee Oklahoma by mid week. When he gets here first thing I'll do is put him to work setting up my next show, the little rascal has been on extended vacation way to long.

OKLAHOMAN

Ratty update! I was expecting him to arrive to help me set up today, well the lazy rodent decided it just might be too much work. So I drove to 50 miles and spent 6 hours setting up in 90 degree weather and drove home and guess who showed up! Not only Ratty but he brought along a friend, now we need to make room for both in our guest room..Damn he also said the cheddar cheese wasn't sharp enough we had for him, but on the bright side he has volunteered him and Junior, yes he said his friend is Junior, well he said they will help out this week-end at the show...OMG. Hopefully pictures will follow.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Well guys, unfortunately as Ratty spent so much time in Texas and Wisconsin, the momentum and interest was lost. :frown:
He did move on from there eventually but he just faded from the limelight and retired from his travels. :airplane:
He could be in landfill now.....:frown:

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Well guys, unfortunately as Ratty spent so much time in Texas and Wisconsin, the momentum and interest was lost. :frown:
He did move on from there eventually but he just faded from the limelight and retired from his travels. :airplane:
He could be in landfill now.....:frown:
Poor little guy. He will be missed.

Top Bottom