Random photos...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Yesterday in the random photos there was a slimline that used an arrow...maybe an Easton 2117....I cannot find that information today! seems like it was some type of camo! Can anyone point me in the direction to find that again?:)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Yesterday in the random photos there was a slimline that used an arrow...maybe an Easton 2117....I cannot find that information today! seems like it was some type of camo! Can anyone point me in the direction to find that again?:)

This one?

1_pena2btqa001_0005m_450_x_338.png

It's in this album.

papaturner

Good morning Phillip, I did not make the pen shown but if I may I`ll give you a bit of info I have learned in the making of the arrow shaft pens. You will indeed need an Easton 2117 but if memory serves me right you will also need a 1913 to insert in the 2117 and then the slim tube will fit nicely. also the 2117 will be a good match for the nib of the slimline. Hope this helps.

firewhatfire

I never thought of using a different tube as an insert. I just centered them with masking tape. gonna look up some 1913 shafts

Good morning Phillip, I did not make the pen shown but if I may I`ll give you a bit of info I have learned in the making of the arrow shaft pens. You will indeed need an Easton 2117 but if memory serves me right you will also need a 1913 to insert in the 2117 and then the slim tube will fit nicely. also the 2117 will be a good match for the nib of the slimline. Hope this helps.

sbwertz

My arrows were so slender that I think they were about 7mm. I probably could have made a VERY slender pen or stylus with one.

I once Robin-Hooded one of my husband's arrows, and we looked for it for ten minutes before we figured out it was inside of one of his. Finally noticed the bits of his broken nock and my fletchings on the floor in front of the target. Haven't shot for years, though...bursitis in both shoulders and arthritis in the neck!

Last edited:
Top Bottom