A Rainy Sunday Question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

vtgaryw

Why... is my 3/32 hex wrench missing in every set I own? 0 for 3 so far, heading out to the garage next....

-gar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

I own six..but only 2 metric. I just bought another metric at 8am from HD this morning. I had to tighten a set screw on my Jet. One day I will find all of them with single pen bushings and dozens of Chapsticks!

ldb2000

I've found that I only need one set as long as i keep them in a very secure location, this solves the problem of loosing them. ............... Now if I could only remember where the very secure location is ............

Last edited:

Russ_Gray

I read this Sunday and went to the shop. Apparently yours and mine are hanging out together ice fishing... or they were all abducted by aliens. It may be a conspiracy.

vtgaryw

I can only assume they're with all of my missing tape measures and utility knives, which seem to be the other tools that disappear the most...

Gary

I personally can never find something to write with, that darn pencil disappears after each marking on a blank for cutting. I swear I put it right there on the workbench.

Top Bottom