Quotes for the day

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul in OKC

'A dream is just a dream. A goal is a dream with a plan and a deadline.' -- Harvey Mackay
'The simple act of writing down a goal and making a written plan for its accomplishment moves you to the top 3%.' -- Brian Tracy
'If you want to know your past--look into your present conditions. If you want to know your future-- look into your present actions.' -- Buddhist Saying
'You don't have to be great to get started, but you have to get started to be great.' -- Les Brown
'Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.' -- Mark Twain
'You can’t build a reputation on what you’re GOING to do.' -- Henry Ford

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

btboone

I have a lot of Brian Tracy tapes and books. I highly recommend them. Years ago, I invested in a series of tapes called The Psychology of Success. It was expensive, but using those techniques and philosophies, I've more than quadrupled my income. I still listen to them all the time and glean new insight as how to tackle a new problem or business challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom