Quick pen box question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rolandranch

I remember seeing a pen box that looked just like Amsterdam's 59¢ boxes only it did not have the clear top. If I remember correctly, I saw this box on Etsy. If you have any idea where these boxes can be purchased, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mortalis

Attachments

• Google search.jpg
    Google search.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:

Rolandranch

Are you looking for the windowed version or a non windowed version? Your post is kind of confusing.

Penn state Industries has a nice selection of pen boxes.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/287964...ar top pen Presentation Box&ref=sr_gallery_21

https://www.etsy.com/listing/509663061/20-foam-interior-pen-gift-boxes?ref=shop_home_active_3
Sorry, I didn't word if very clearly. I am looking for the non-windowed boxes. I have the windowed boxes... in fact, the Etsy links you gave me are my own.

studioseven

If anyone has ordered or is going to order from this Alibaba can you share how the transaction went? Their prices are cheap enough. I didn't check about the shipping.

Seven

eharri446

I ordered 1500 5 mm pen box hinges, and other than dealing with some small issues, everything went fine. Just make sure that you add on a grace period so that if they do not ship with in the time allow, you can cancel the order without penalty.

Curly

I ordered twice from Alibaba. Once for LED lights and just recently for a VFD for the Clear-Vue cyclone I just bought. The shipping was the slow part by FedEx and UPS. They took about 10 days to get them to me. Alibaba has a Trade Assurance that you can order through that makes sure you get your goods and settles any disputes. Both companies were great at answering all my questions and were prompt getting the orders out. One bit of advice is to let your credit card company know you are making a purchase in China so they don't hold it up. So I had no problems with Alibaba and don't think you would either.

Top Bottom