Public Apology

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
I am taking this opportunity to make a BIG public apology. I made a comment as of late(Joking, but not worded well, and not received well). It obviously struck a nerve of a few folks. Not my intention, but apparently it did. A few out there, with their Holier than thou attitudes, most certainly stuck thier noses in where they did not belong and in a rather rude, snobbish sort of way. If this applies to you, you know it already. Now, that being said, I maybe did deserve to be informed that my comment was poorly worded and thus could be(and was) taken wrong. I appreciate those who tactfully let me know this. It is not my style to stir up conflict. Those I have dealt with know how I have treated them and I will continue to do so in the future. If there is anyone who continues to feel I have "wronged" them, please PM me as this forum is not the place for it. Again I apologize, Hope everyone has a happy holiday season.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skye

Man, how did I miss this one?

Don't take it personal. As with any forum, some people fly off the handle, say things they wouldn't say to you if you were in the same room. Things have been a little hot in here lately, I think it's spreading a little. Guessing it'll pass.

DocStram

Landon, my friend, you've never wronged me. You've never kicked my butt. You've never said anything ugly or mean to me. You've never called me a jerk or a weirdo. As a matter of fact, you've never even laughed at me when I talked about finding my "harmonic balance".

So with that said .... if anybody needs "apologized to" it's me. I'm disappointed that you never took the opportunity to "wrong" me. So, like what's that all about???? :biggrin:

On a serious note, I ... like Skye ... missed all the action. But, whatever it is that happened ... it's over and done with. Stay cool and stay in IAP. Life is good.

Nick

Landon, my friend, you've never wronged me. You've never kicked my butt. You've never said anything ugly or mean to me. You've never called me a jerk or a weirdo. As a matter of fact, you've never even laughed at me when I talked about finding my "harmonic balance".

So with that said .... if anybody needs "apologized to" it's me. I'm disappointed that you never took the opportunity to "wrong" me. So, like what's that all about???? :biggrin:

On a serious note, I ... like Skye ... missed all the action. But, whatever it is that happened ... it's over and done with. Stay cool and stay in IAP. Life is good.

I as well missed the action, but Doc, it was honorable of you to make the comments that you made.

wood-of-1kind

I think I know what you were "kidding" about and some certainly overreacted to your posting. Most know that you were not being offensive and you certainly are NOT a villain here. Let it blow over, as very much is at the IAP corral. : )

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
I also seemed to have missed it, are you sure it happened?:wink: Never saw you do anything that was out of line, something mu st have been taken the wrong way. Now Al on the other hand...............:biggrin:

redfishsc

I've put my foot in my mouth more than once around here. You aren't alone. I have a rather cynical/sarcastic sense of humor and it doesn't go well when done using the informal method of digital print.

RHossack

I am taking this opportunity to make a BIG public apology. I made a comment as of late(Joking, but not worded well, and not received well).Again I apologize, Hope everyone has a happy holiday season.
Hey ... you the man standing up like that.

Lord knows I and my misplaced humor sometimes is misunderstood and my redention of words is nearly always misunderstood.

Besides, Dawn is a big girl and I totally pick on her in another siet.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
It must be all that Christmas Spirit coming out!!
Or could be a little too mich spirits going in?:biggrin:

(This is not meant to offend anyone that has spirits going in or coming out of them. This is not meant to offend anyone in any way, shape, or form. This is meant to be taken in a humorous way and if it is found offensive by anyone, please accept my apology in advance for this and all the future offenses that I will make, No offense.)

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Neil, I am offended by this post of yours!! Rather than give you a piece of my mind, I think I'll have a drink or two. :drink::drink::bulgy-eyes:

Ya see how easy it is ? William , I hate to see you drink alone . I may brush the dust off the bottle and join you . :biggrin:

Neil gave me something to think about as well .

I hereby apologize myself , for offending anyone in the past , present or future .

CHEERS !!! :biggrin:

Top Bottom