PSI order to Germany

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

joernundsimba

Hello

I have a question because PSI order to germany.

I have on 9.12.2008 at PSI (Penn State Industries) ordered online. An automatic e-mail confirmation but then get nothing more.:frown:

've Already had an e-mail but received no reply.

PSI sends not to germany? :confused:

An answer would be a good one.

Thank you

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

chriselle

I've only ordered once from PSI and I had similar communication issues. It all worked out in the end but it did take quite a while to get things straightened out. I think I ended up calling them. You might want to try that.

Rudy Vey

Gruess Dich, Joern.
Willkommen hier bei IAP. Ich glaube Du muesstest mal bei PSI anrufen. Ich hatte ein paar Probleme sogar hier in den USA, deshalb kaufe ich dort nicht mehr. Schaue Dir mal Berea oder CraftSupplies an, Berea sendet nach Deutschland, Craftsupplies vielleicht auch. Natuerlich sind die Portokosten riesig.....

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Rudy, you show off! :wink::)

For non-German speakers, here is a rough translation.

Hello, Joern. Welcome here with IAP. I believe you would have times with psi to call. I had a few problems even here in the USA, therefore I do not buy there no more. Look at you times Berea or CraftSupplies, Berea sends to Germany, Craftsupplies perhaps also. Naturally the postage costs are enormous….

OldWrangler

Seems that PSI is always slow and frequently has problems with their orders. I have stopped buying from them as they show no interest in fixing any problems. I suggest Woodturninz or Arizona Silhouette. I think both will ship to Germany.

Good luck with your solution to this problem.

Rudy Vey

Seems that PSI is always slow and frequently has problems with their orders. I have stopped buying from them as they show no interest in fixing any problems. I suggest Woodturninz or Arizona Silhouette. I think both will ship to Germany.

Good luck with your solution to this problem.

AZ will not ship outside the US, Woodturningz might.

joernundsimba

Hello,

my order at ISP, I canceled!:mad:
now Craft Supplies USA asked they send Germany?:confused:
responding to a wait I have. :rolleyes:

Here in germany there are no bright Tru-Stone. :frown:
Teachers pen also no pen kit. :frown:

Steven: starbond-europa is known to me and I buy small quantities but now stands at about 40 blanks it is worth in the United States to buy. :)

greet after the usa
ernst:)

PS: translated with google:redface:​

Darley

You can order directly from " woodturningz ' they supplier PSI products, send an email to Fritz

Hello,

my order at ISP, I canceled!:mad:
now Craft Supplies USA asked they send Germany?:confused:
responding to a wait I have. :rolleyes:

Here in germany there are no bright Tru-Stone. :frown:
Teachers pen also no pen kit. :frown:

Steven: starbond-europa is known to me and I buy small quantities but now stands at about 40 blanks it is worth in the United States to buy. :)

greet after the usa
ernst:)

PS: translated with google:redface:​

george

I am regular buyer at CSUSA and never had any problem with delivery to Slovenia. By normal post it takes about 3-4 weeks, with UPS airmail only few days, but it is preety expensive (somewhere aorund 110 $).

Top Bottom